Links

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wild Truffle

5120 W Michaels Dr
Appleton, WI 54913
920-733-3330

Wild Truffle Wood-Fired Pizzeria and Italian Bistro on Urbanspoon

If you are looking for a unique dining experience that provides great food, great atmosphere, and excellent service the Wild Truffle in Appleton is THE place to go. Hidden between the mall and the airport is some of the best food in the valley (and I'd said some of the best food I have ever eaten...period.)

If you get the chance during warmer weather I recommend dining al fresco (outside.) Don't worry, however, their dining room is beautiful and cozy so when the snow flies there will still be a place for all the Wild Truffle-lovers out there.

Usually I would recommend one item or another however I don't think you can go wrong here. Their anti pasti (appetizers), insalate (salad), pizzas, sandwiches, and entrees are all begging to be eaten (and I aim to try the majority of them!) They also have a great selection of beer, wine, and even a few bellinis (which happen to be my favorite.)

Welcome Wild Truffle...here's hoping you become a mainstay of the Fox Valley area!

No comments:

Post a Comment