Links

Friday, February 26, 2010

Dublin's Irish Pub

2070 W. 9th Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54904
920-385-0277

Dublin's Irish Pub on Urbanspoon

Looking for a quick getaway to get your fill of Irish blarney? Step inside Dublin's Irish Pub and you'd never believe you were in a stripmall! A beautiful wood bar and well-appointed booths are well-removed from what you'd expect from the location. Once inside you'll get a cozy, warm feeling before you even sample their fare.

Being that today happens to be a Friday during Lent, I was looking for a place that had enough "non-meat" choices to keep me happy...and I seemed to have found it. Their menu is large enough that anyone should find something to enjoy...and enjoy they will.

On my non-meat menu today was their Stuffed Portabella Panini which came with either soup or fries...I chose the fries over their soup, although a tempting choice of White Chicken Chili, it did not meet the non-meat criteria. A companion of mine had the Shephard's Pie which he stated was excellent!

I'll be back in short order to try one of their other tempting items!

No comments:

Post a Comment